Our work with Initial Facilities
Initial Facilities provide fully integrated Total Facilities Management (TFM) to government and commercial sector organisations of all sizes.
To create a display box with a lit up window to fit a A4 Canadian bound tender document. To be inspired by a backlit poster display. Creative concepts sketched, materials suggested and 3D visuals presented to client.
- Bespoke box template created to house backlit polypropylene window.
- Brushed metal effect vinyl gave high impact as textured and has added value to print only.
- Arizona white ink print for high contrast against the brushed vinyl.
- Ink has a raised profile and appears embossed.
- Display window backlit with LED strip lights powered by a battery pack
- A unique approach taken that stands out against standard print and lam wrapped boxes. Visually, a high impact bid with interactive elements such as a tactile vinyl wrap and lights.
- Demonstrates to CBS Outdoor how important this bid is to Initial Facilities as such a bespoke approach was taken.
- Budgets and (very) tight deadlines met.
- Initial Facilities enter a bid they are proud of.
Thank you so so so much. Absolutely stunning. Exactly what we were after. The boxes arrived in Camberley this afternoon and we are so pleased with what you have done. Very professional and absolute quality. We really appreciate all your hard work and efficiency.
Luzanne Kemp Graphic Designer, Central Bid Team